[mythtv-users] directfb & myth(tv)ology howto

McIne mcine at luukku.com
Wed May 19 16:53:35 EDT 2004

      Hey,

      Im new to these things and I ran into some trouble when using this myth(tv)ology howto.
      I am using Fedora core 1. I have PVR 250 and ATI 9200.

      When I try to install mythtv-suite (with apt-get) , I get dependency errors and it all tracks
      down to  "libmyth: Depends: directfb but it is not installable E: Broken packages"
      mplayer needs this directfb too, so I have not had the possibility to test the pvr 250.

      I tried to install directfb but this does not seem to help (atleast to this apt-get thing).
      Can I get this works somehow or what is the easiest way to install all the software needed for
      mythtv.

      Help would be greatly appreciated.

      - McIne -