[mythtv-users] CVS mythweb?

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Wed May 19 16:13:32 EDT 2004

Anyone notice mythweb acting a little unusual lately?  I just upgraded
my CVS version last night (from one that was two weeks old) and
noticed the following two issues:

1) On the list of scheduled recordings, the "Record This" link to the
right does nothing.  Usually it would update the status and I would
see the program then marked to record.  All it does now is refresh the
page with no changes.

2) After viewing one or two pages, my web server grinds to a halt and
I have to kill it and restart the process!

I'm running CVS mythbackend and CVS mythweb from last night.

Thanks all!
-Mike