[mythtv-users] Switching input cards by channel while watching live tv

Steve Brown sbrown at cortland.com
Wed May 19 14:50:39 EDT 2004

I have a PVR350 and a pchdtv. The pchdtv is installed as the 2nd card w/
dtv_nr=32.

Is there a way to switch between them while watching live tv?

It appears that while card 1 is active, only that card's channels can be
selected. Both cards channels, however, appear in the menu.

I looked through old archives and found discussion, but no solution.

Lastly, I can't find anything in the source of the current cvs that
would implement it. TVRec::CheckChannel tries the current input on the
current card, next any input on the current card and then gives up.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Steve