[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase/XMLTV (tv_grab_dk) takes ages to complete

Morten mythtv at e-rasmussen.dk
Wed May 19 12:26:48 EDT 2004

When I run mythfilldatabase, it just takes ages to complete.

I get errors like:

credits element: not writing empty content for actor at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1/XMLTV.pm line 2065.

...or...

did not see any 'udsendelse' elements, skipping page at
/usr/bin/tv_grab_dk line 334.

---
For my 29 tv channels (default 7 days) it takes around 20 minutes to
finish on my 2MB xDSL line..... Isn't that a bit long? -- I'm running
xmltv-0.5.30.

Anybody have similar experiences?

Cheers,
~Morten