[mythtv-users] New to MythTV, help please...

Stephen Longhurst steve at longsteve.com
Wed May 19 10:17:56 EDT 2004

>>Lastly, I've just found this very interesting thread on some random
>>forum that Google gave me that might be of help :
>>http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=804
> thats no random forum.. its the knoppmyth forum.. excellent place even
> if you dont use knoppmyth..

Yes. I apologise if I sounded derisory, it wasn't meant that way.
Having browsed the forum a bit more, there is indeed lots of useful
information.

By 'random' I was referring to the somewhat hit and miss nature of
what Google returns as search results these days. I was surprised I'd
not come across that particular reference before, even though I've
spent some time getting clued up on things.

Thanks,

       Steve
--
Stephen Longhurst