[mythtv-users] Re: pcHDTV 2.6 drivers round 2

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Tue May 18 13:07:19 EDT 2004

I've posted a new patch to the dev mailing list that uses the new v4l2
signal check interface. Here's a link to it:

  http://www.mrl.nyu.edu/~danielk/mythtv/hdtv-signalcheck-v9.patch

It's only lightly tested, and it doesn't seem to be enough to get hdtv
working with the new driver. But it's there for those interested.

-- Daniel