[mythtv-users] pcHDTV 2.6 drivers round 2

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Mon May 17 22:51:39 EDT 2004

You can disable the signal strength check in the setup.

I just tried them and they did seem much better, I didn't manage to get
them to tune to a channel even without the checksignal patch. But I was
already having MythTV DB problems so I'm clearing the DB and
reconfiguring with fresh cvs before I continue..

-- Daniel