[mythtv-users] apt-get dist-upgrade removed xine!!!

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Sun May 16 12:17:36 EDT 2004

Matt Hannan wrote:

>Thanks for the reply, BTW. Your post was well worth the bandwidth required
>to send it and the storage space needed to hold it.

I just love when people get all indignant when they're called to task
for something.

 But of course your wasting bandwidth and storage space to ask a
question that is easily answerable is perfectly acceptable right? All
your "deep Googling" could have been solved by searching the mailing
list archives.