[mythtv-users] pcHDTV signal strength

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Sat May 15 15:42:34 EDT 2004

Well it works with the new tools, but it's more than just the signal
strength that's broken, I was able to patch for that. It doesn't show
any valid inputs to Myth in v4l or v4l2. I'm going to put it away for
now and hope the pcHDTV people are working on backward compatiblity,
then I'll make patches to use v4l2 one piece at a time.

I also couldn't find an ivtv driver version that worked with the pchdtv
on 2.6. I'm using my own patch to ivtv 1.9 on 2.4.

-- Daniel