[mythtv-users] LVM support in aptrmps kernel?

K.R. Foley kr at cybsft.com
Sat May 15 09:06:46 EDT 2004

Nowhere wrote:
> Is LVM not compiled into the aptrpms fedora core 1 kernel by default?
> Just got me a new HD and wanted to add it to my /video partition...
>
> Thanks,
> Eric

While I am not sure about the kernel for FC 1 or even newer RH, it is
included in the older RH kernel I am running 2.4.20-24_31.rh9.at. And I
am successfully using it. You can easily verify if it's included by
doing "find /lib/modules/<yourkernelversion> -name "lvm*" -print". The
quotes around the command are for readability, but the ones around lvm*
are necessary.

kr

--
K.R. Foley