[mythtv-users] PVR-350 / via cle266 TV-out switching

Kevin Barsby Kevin.Barsby at Sun.COM
Thu May 13 21:49:28 EDT 2004

> I do not have an answe for your 'dualhead' question, but..

Dammit! I got all excited seeing a reply to my post :-)

> .. did you add that PVR350 yourself?

Yes, it fits ok, although I did have to bend the tab on the PCI face
plate of the card (opposite end to the bit that gets screwed in).

>  Hush only sells the thing together with
> the MII-12000, which seems a bit overkill to me.

They were not offering it at all when I ordered mine. It seems fine
though, runs well...

Cheers
Kev