[mythtv-users] Re: "Channelized" camera feeds for Myth

Paul Mietz Egli pegli at lightsurf.com
Thu May 13 20:54:21 EDT 2004

Take a look at the channel modulators from a company called Channel
Plus.  They make a series of boxes that accept multiple video inputs
and output the video on separate UHF or cable channels.  I use one to
put my Myth/xbox on channel 75 and my DVD player on 77.  As mentioned
earlier, your Myth box will need a tuner for each channel.  You might be
able to get away with four inexpensive bt8x8 cards and a fast machine if
you can live with lower quality video.

p.