[mythtv-users] FX (the network) jiggy jaggys

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu May 13 18:51:29 EDT 2004

Douglas Hitchcock wrote:

>Hi.  just joined the mailing list, though i've been trying to join it
>for months now, the subscriber completely ignored every email address I
>gave it for the longest time.  Annoying.
>
>Anyway, when on the channel FX, whenever the screens fades to black, it
>causes MythTV to hiccup and the sounds skips a little, it's very
>strange.  I noticed it during the shield, but it does it on other shows,
>but not on other channels.  That happen to any one else?

With a PVR-250/350?  If so, Chris Kennedy is working on this "nearly
black screen" issue (and many others).

I recommend signing up for the IvyTV ML's (
http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=73219 ), and in several
months--when your e-mail address is accepted by the list--Chris may have
found a fix.  ;)