[mythtv-users] Re: Jarod's Guide Down?

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Thu May 13 15:41:11 EDT 2004

Op donderdag 13 mei 2004 21:22, schreef IvanK.:
> Don't know if there'll be interest in a wiki board, but if we did have one
> on mythtv.org, you could post your guide there, and other people add
> modified instructions that are specific to other distributions.

Ow, ow, I know that one...

Some people are working on a WikiWiki site. At least someone emailed me
privately that he's working on it with some other guys. Don' t know if he
want the site public. Anyways there's currently nothing there, at least not
public, only a line saying "Get ready for a surprise ".

There's also the EPIA wiki off coarse, but it's rather specific to VIA EPIAs..

	Henk Poley <><