[mythtv-users] Time is off in the guide

Richie Crews rcrews at intercall.com
Thu May 13 09:11:36 EDT 2004

I had a chance to look into this more last night, It seems that since I am
in the LIMBO zone for time zones it could be a issue. I live in Valley, AL
and it is truly on the Central time zone area however the central line does
not really start for another 10 miles down the road. So all the local cable
broadcasters around here set it so everything is on EST. I think XMLTV is
giving me listings in -0400, this would explain why the local news at 5
starts at 4 in the guide.... Any ideas on how to correct this?

  _____