[mythtv-users] Another dual tunner question.

Bryan Ware bryan at hb-computers.com
Wed May 12 14:02:57 EDT 2004

Ho can I get the second tuner card to be used when recording back to
back shows? Example, it I am recording a show at 9:30 am, the recording
will start at 9:28 am. Now if i have a show that starts at 10:00 am,
that show won't start two minutes early as specified in the setup, but
will start a 10:00 am on encoder 0. Is there a setting that I have to
change in order to get the second encoder to record so i have a buffer
in fornt of and at the end of m shows?

Thanks
--
Bryan Ware <bryan at hb-computers.com>