[mythtv-users] Changechannel script trouble

Michael Segulja msegulja at lmdcs.com
Tue May 11 23:06:44 EDT 2004

I'm using the S-Video input on the capture card.  I definitely agree that it does not appear to be a problem with the change channel script, but I'm still not sure what to look at.  I have the input set up in Myth setup to use the s-video input, and have even tried setting all of the inputs to the same settings, just to make sure.

Anybody have any ideas of what I should check?

Thanks,

-----
Michael Segulja
LMD Computing Solutions, Inc.