[mythtv-users] Re: screen position w/ pvr350

Tony Ohmer aohmer at cox.net
Wed May 12 00:16:16 EDT 2004

I had the same exact issue, there is a checkbox on that screen that
needs to be checked. There are two boxes that can be checked, it’s the
second one. You might want to switch it back over to your monitor to
check it. I believe it is something about using "The Front end in a
window". If you have that checked, you can set your X and Y offsets. Try
that.

- T

---