[mythtv-users] Re: [ivtv-devel] xine and PVR-350 TV-out using Matthias' X driver - was Re: [ivtv-devel] just a thankyou

Peter Valdemar Mørch swp5jhu02 at sneakemail.com
Mon May 10 18:42:35 EDT 2004

Michael T. Dean mtdean-at-thirdcontact.com |Lists| wrote:
A lot of wonderful details about how PVR-350's TV-out works.

Thanks a lot for your very elaborate explanation. I now understand way
more about this than I ever did.

Sometimes it isn't the details, but the overview that is missing! Makes
it much easier to follow the other threads. Until now I've only ever
used X for xterms and xemacs...

Peter

--
Peter Valdemar Mørch