[mythtv-users] channel switching only by hand, not when recording

anders smith anders at smiths.dk
Mon May 10 15:56:43 EDT 2004

On that note I'd like to mention that it would be intuitive to be given
the "stop recording or change channel" option when watching a program
that is being recorded and you try to change channel.

It would be consistent with the systems behavior when it asks to
channel or cancel recording, prior to beginning a new recording when
you are watching livetv.

This is also the behavior of my tivo box btw.

rgds
anders