[mythtv-users] Set recording from MythWeb

Stephen Atkins atkinss at shaw.ca
Mon May 10 15:17:39 EDT 2004

Hello all.  I used the program guide from MythWeb to schedual a
recording.  I selected the Record only this showing and the rest of the
options are the defaults.  It shows up in the Recording Schedules but
not in the Scheduled Recordings page.  It also fails to record the
program.  If I set up the recording from the front end it shows up in
both pages and records just fine.  I'm running the CVS .15 version but
it is a few weeks old.  Is this a known bug or do I have something
misconfigured maybe.  Thanks.

Stephen