[mythtv-users] Mythbackend gives sql error

Maarten van Ingen nhimf at nhimf.org
Mon May 10 14:27:45 EDT 2004

I haven't upgraded anything, cause the linux installation is almost
brand new.
I have tried this with mysql 4.0.18, but i got errors there. That's why
i deinstalled it and installed mysql3. (and reinstalled qt cause it was
built with mysql4 support)
With mysql4 i got a couple of qmysql3 errors and mythtv told me that i
had to look at the mysql versions.

I know that the query is wrong, but i didn't touch the sources, maybe
it's a bug created by gentoo so i'll report it there.

But if anyone has an idea how to solve it, it would be very nice.

If anyone has an idea to get my CAM working without mythtv so i can
watch the scambled channels with  xine (as a temporary workaround) it
would be nice too.

Maarten van Ingen