[mythtv-users] TV out card suggestions

Poobah poobah at techsquadron.com
Fri May 7 16:20:11 EDT 2004

Mike,
   You're correct, I'd like something that I can use now, but also in the future run without much modification.  I'm trying to set it up so that all my tv's run on frontends that boot off the network, and would like them all similar.  3 X $150 is a bit much...

   The card I have was $30 that gave me composite, svideo and DVI with the onboard chipset.  It's also nice that it doesn't producve much heat.  The quality of the composite isn't much of a concern now, it's just to use the 32" TV instead of the 19" monitor...

Thanx for the suggestion, though!

Mark