[mythtv-users] lirc transmitter problem

Cotter, Paul M. pcotter at kmzr.com
Fri May 7 12:26:31 EDT 2004

________________________________

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Jack Burghardt
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 11:13 AM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: [mythtv-users] lirc transmitter problem

I have build simple transmiter and compiled lirc_Serial for com2 with
transmitter on serial  when I insert module I get

lirc_serial: auto-detected active high receiver
lirc_dev: lirc_register_plugin:sample_rate: 0

What I have to do to get it recognized as transmitter?

Important:
This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing,
copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to
legal restriction or sanction.  Please notify the sender, by electronic
mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original
message without making any copies.