[mythtv-users] TV out card suggestions

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Fri May 7 10:12:58 EDT 2004

The image looks great to me on my 41" rear-projection TV.  It was the only
thing I could use to get the image to look right.  Before building MythTV I
had an ATI All-in-Wonder hooked up to this TV and the TV out was unwatchable
and flickered like crazy.  With this, perfect.  Most of the time I think
this looks better than my ReplayTV Showstopper.