[mythtv-users] How buff is enough? - Epia, Myth and DVD burning

John Oliver john.oliver at f3software.com
Thu May 6 18:49:59 EDT 2004

   -------Original Message-------

Actually, it is the optical drive that gets in the way. The hdd is not a problem.

The riser (included with the case) places the card over the motherboard, but part of the card seems to be in the area the optical drive would be in.

Anders didn't say anything about a DVD Player, so I assume that is how the card fits.

Cheers,
JohnO