[mythtv-users] The MythGame Database

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Thu May 6 12:02:24 EDT 2004

Jason, you are correct in your assessment that it deletes all the
entries from the various game tables.  Whats needed is something
similiar to the nes.crc file which is a flat file containing all the
category information.  I have found the snes.crc file, but it doesn't
contain any category information.

You could also export all the data from gamemetadata where
system='Snes';   Then, after you run "Search", delete from gamemetadata
where system='Snes'; and re-import your exported data.  If you need more
help w/ the specifics of it regarding sql and what commands to use,
contact me off list.

-dan

P.S.  I would be interested in gettting a copy of your catagorized sql :-)