[mythtv-users] tv_grab_na_dd

Robert Kulagowski bob at smalltime.com
Wed May 5 11:09:55 EDT 2004

I've added some information into the HOWTO on migrating to DataDirect
from XMLTV.  Once Isaac gets back it will be synced to the web page, but
for now you can just download the HTML from the CVS server.

I will also go back and begin marking CVS only sections with some sort
of tag.  Artistic types can send me a small .gif and .png or something
that matches the existing STOP and Yield graphics I've got in the HOWTO
to draw attention to those sections.

I performed a cutover on my systems last night and switched to using
mythbackend spawning mythfilldatabase rather than the cron job.  Seems
to work well.