[mythtv-users] seeking danish users of mythtv

Jeppe N. Madsen jeppenm at worldonline.dk
Wed May 5 07:53:36 EDT 2004

On Wed, 5 May 2004, Martin Mathiassen wrote:

>  why becurse i will start a danish site for this and if it is
>  possible i will be happy to mirror this great site and to have it
>  on danish so if there is any who have a box running will i like to
>  here what hardware there is in it

I made a client/server setup for testing, still tinkering before
making an actual production system. Server was an old IBM p3/700 with
PVR250, client an old AMD Duron 700 with Geforce MX 4. System worked
fine, but I did not have a remote enabled for the frontend.

I'm not sure it makes much sense to actually mirror all the
information in Danish. It would be more useful to document what must
be changed for MythTV to work in Denmark (i.e. channel numbers, xmltv
etc)

rgds
Jeppe