[mythtv-users] Problem scheduling recordings with latest Mythweb cvs rpm from ATRPMs

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Tue May 4 20:43:46 EDT 2004

I recently upgraded to the last "release" of the ATRPM bleeding (cvs) MythTV
and have discovered some problems which I hope have been fixed (patched).
Here are the problems I see:

1. Doing any recording scheduling from mythweb fails. The recording never
shows in the program guide and it never actually records.

2. Doing a manual recording from inside MythTV fails and never records.

I am not a member of the dev mailing list so I am posting the question here.
I also did a quick search of my archives and did not turn up anything that
seemed to exactly match my issues. Any suggestions or patches for these
problems?

Running Fedora Core 1 configured with Jarods howto. Any help is
appreciated!!

Bill