[mythtv-users] Getting PVR350 to work (no need for TV out) under PAL, kernel 2.4.22-1.2179.nptl_47.rhfc1.at

John Chapman newschapmj at lycos.co.uk
Tue May 4 14:30:19 EDT 2004

Has anybody successfully got PVR-350 to work with the current
kernel 2.4.22-1.2179.nptl_47.rhfc1.at
using the excellent Jarod's Guide and the time saving apt files from
http://atrpms.net  ?

Did you have to load alternative ivtv drivers or tweak the install in
some other way?

I'm looking for guidance before a reinstall of Fedora & MythTV
or trying to install drivers/patches from the IVTV site.

Thanks in advance for any comments.
Details follow:
Having failed in Myth to get past 'snow' I have tried to configure from
the command line as a 1st debugging stage.

I am from the UK.
I get the usual black and white static when I use ptune-ui.
I also fail to capture s-video in or composite in/

Hauppauge 350: model=48134, rev=J342, serial#=7067425

see also Post=122135

Lycos Email has 10 MB of FREE storage space. http://mail.lycos.co.uk