[mythtv-users] Q about Myth on FC1

Andy Lee andy at ecdsystems.com
Tue May 4 12:17:49 EDT 2004

I've just gotten started on building a Myth system using Jarod's
guide.  I'm at the point in the guide where it talks about possibly needing
to comment out various kde-redhat lines in /etc/apt/sources.list

Anyway, my question is, how do know if I need to do this?  I didn't see any
messages when I did the apt-get update or the apt-get dist-upgrade (though
I did need to rebuild the rpm database afterwards).  Does that mean I'm ok
and don't need to mess with sources.list?  Or will I have problems later
when installing Axels packages if I don't comment out the lines in question?

I've seen enough posts from people who had difficulties at this point to
want to make sure I get it right.

thx,

-Andy

--
PGP Public Key Fingerprint:
54D0 B454 D4C2 2EF9 F960  D2C0 1D0A 05CF 2CAF 3A57