[mythtv-users] Backend Crapping Out

the Jer the-jer at r00td0wn.net
Tue May 4 06:32:51 EDT 2004

Well from what I can tell, there is no set of conditions that make the backend lockup except that I am watching live TV.  I've seen the backend run for up to an hour and as short as 2-3 mins between resets.

I have it set to record a program while I am at work today.  Hopefully this will help me narrow this problem down.

The backend hasn't died doing anything else.

If anyone needs more info about the machine or logs files or something please just let me know.  I'm not sure what all I should post along with my problems.

the-Jer
-------
I had no shoes and I pitied myself.
Then I met a man who had no feet,