[mythtv-users] prebuilt pvrs for developers benefit?

Jeff C myth at express.tc
Mon May 3 16:32:16 EDT 2004

Well for Americans it's a tough sell when you can buy a Tivo at the local
electronics house.  Canadians and people elsewhere (me and me), like the box
a lot but the price point is quite high outside of a hobby project.

Love to give something back, but I do that by contributing in the little
ways I can...

-Jeff