[mythtv-users] DVB/Freeview radio stations

Rob Willett rob.mythtv at robertwillett.com
Mon May 3 10:44:31 EDT 2004

I'm trying to get BBC 7 DVB radio working.

I understand that there is no video so have set the video PID to another Video
Pid that does work. A mail suggested that this need to be on the same multiplex,
do I set the video pid to the only video pid I could find on 529833330.

It still doesn't work, mythfrontend just hangs. mythbackend complains about not
getting data.

I'm using audio pid 433 on multiplex 529833330 (Crystal Palace) with video pid 201.

Any suggestions greatfully recived as I know some people have done this.

Thanks,

Rob