[mythtv-users] Third Frontend solution? XBox??

Bryan Ware bryan at hb-computers.com
Mon May 3 09:25:43 EDT 2004

Okay, I have MythTV running and it goes with out sating that it i
awesome! I am looking to get a third front end box for my Big screen TV
in the basement and i have a XBox down there now. I have been reading
(Lots) and noticed that people have gotten Myth running on XBox-es. Do I
have to wipe out my XBox to do this or will I still be able to use it as
a gaming console? Also, does any one know if I have to add a mod chip? I
don't want to destroy my XBox to get this working.. Any one have
experience with this?

Thanks,
Bryan