AW: [mythtv-users]transfering files for mythvideo locked up my computer

Bryan Ware bryan at hb-computers.com
Mon May 3 08:30:09 EDT 2004

You should be able to boot into single user and free up space. How did
you partition your system? the data directories really should be on a
separate drive, or at least a separate partition, from the O.S. That
would prevent your systems from having issues when or if the Myth file
systems fills up.

Bryan