[mythtv-users] Compilation error an SUSE 9.1

Stefan Seyfried seife at gmane0305.slipkontur.de
Sun May 2 16:50:35 EDT 2004

On Sun, May 02, 2004 at 03:27:28PM +0200, Oliver Groht wrote:
> Stefan Seyfried schrieb:
>
> [snip]
>
> whow, this works for me too. Thanks a lot.
> Did you code this patch for yourself, or is there a ressource of mythtv

i coded this up myself, or to say it more precisely: this is the "standard
fix" for libavcodec/mplayer/vlc/you_name_it compilation with gcc 3.3, at least
if it is this "undefined reference to _my_symbol" compilation error. I only
have a very vague idea why this is fixing the problem but it works for me :-)

> that is unknown for me?

i don't know.

Best regards,

  Stefan