[mythtv-users] Little OT: Problems with "Wake-up by RTC" Feature of an EPIA M10000

Dirk Aust dirk_aust at gmx.de
Sun May 2 09:33:39 EDT 2004

Hello,
I have a problem with this feature while I try to implement a little "Power
Moding" in my MythTV box. first I tried to use nvram_wakeup to set up the RTC
alarm appropriate, it seems as if this is properly set. But the system
doesn't wake-up.

After this I tried to setup this in the BIOS directly without any OS, but also
this didn't work.

Does anybody expierienced a similar problem? Or even has a solution?

Best Regards,
Dirk