[mythtv-users] OT: Gentoo/Myth help

softsecure at vivace.homelinux.net softsecure at vivace.homelinux.net
Sun May 2 07:54:53 EDT 2004

On Sat, 1 May 2004, Nils Clark-Bernhard wrote:

> scott, i can help if u like.
> i'm not the super-pro, but pro enough to have mythtv running on gentoo....
>
> how can i help?

Ah!

Thanks for the offer, but things have improved rapidly...it seems I
managed to get to a point where a simple reboot was all that was needed to
fix my problems in xawtv...and once I got that running, the myth 0.13 that
I'd emerged earlier worked perfectly...

So myth is working, so now I'm upgrading (copmiling as I type
this)...first to the latest ~x86 and then I'll start looking at running
CVS again.

Thanks again for the offer...

Scott