[mythtv-users] Problems with Suse 9.0 (2.4.21).

Andreas Witte Andreaz at t-online.de
Sun May 2 07:25:53 EDT 2004

Hello All.

Im new to this all (mythtv, dvb-fun and this list)..
I use the great mythtv with mythmusic, mythvideo, mythweather in
Germany/Berlin.
It was a thrill to glue the database together. And i must replace the
channel-grabber
with a perl-script ive found.
(I also saw a real good try to grab the epg-data out of the dvb-stream. But
its not
usable for Germany/Berlin yet).

Ive got the metadata.o: Database is out of whack - Problem in mythmusic
and dunno what to do. I tried all i can find in the mailingslist-archive.
But
it seems all a bit outdated - as example i cant find the initial
database-setup
script. In consequence of that error i get a Segmentation Fault (no such
slot...)
- i think its the consequence of that whacky database?
Any Idea!?

Thanks for help. If someone who will help need more data, please ask.

Andreas