[mythtv-users] need help with mysql database after crash and loss of 'recordedmarkup' table

anders smith anders at smiths.dk
Sun May 2 03:35:18 EDT 2004

Just to try something I just changed my location in the kde > date&time
controlpanel from Copenhagen where I resided now, to California where
all the programs where recorded and -lo and behold- they are  back!!!!

'recordedmarkup' is still corrupted so maybe it has nothing to do with
the content disappearance... I could have sworn that everything was
working correctly before the crash even with the new location/time
setting.... any insights?

What is in the 'recordedmarkup' mysql table?

thanks
anders