[mythtv-users] TV out and capture card tuning.

Len Tucker lentucker at operamail.com
Wed Mar 31 20:40:21 EST 2004

I am using a gf4 440mx with svideo out (using current nvidia driver). Everything works well. Is there anyway to extended the screen usage? It seems that DVDs and MythTV leave a large black border.

I am using an ATI TV wonder VE card with DirecTV capture on composite input. I have turned quality all the way up (255) and resolution to 512 x 480. The picture quality is not quite
as good as I would like.
Would upgrading to a pvr 250 or 350 and captureing from svideo in provide a better quality image?

thanks in advace,

Len Tucker