[mythtv-users] Mythtv and ATI TV-OUT

Jesper Sörensen jesper at datapartner.se
Wed Mar 31 15:05:36 EST 2004

I have this problem too (with a 9600 non-pro). As far as I can tell the
problem is that the ATI drivers only support XV on the primary display.

Check this:
http://zebra.fh-weingarten.de/~maxi/html/mplayer-users/2003-10/msg00671.html

It might be possible to work around this by using some other output
method (Vidix, Vesa, OpenGL...) but I haven't had time to investigate
further. If you find a solution I'd like to know too.

Good luck!
/J