[mythtv-users] GNOME ALSA mixer keeps resetting itself after

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Wed Mar 31 08:24:28 EST 2004

*haven't followed the rest of the thread warning*

Start alsamixer or alsa-mixer instead of gnome alsamixer and set the proper
volume and mute settings. Then press escape. Now you're settings are stored
by alsa itself and on boot and starting alsasound your settings should be
fixed to the last preset.