[mythtv-users] mythweb UI suggestion

Vince LaMonica vjl at vjl.org
Wed Mar 31 00:38:16 EST 2004

Hi all,

I'm running 0.14 of mythtv/mythweb, and I've got a UI suggestion for
mythweb. When viewing a grid of a single title [eg: The West Wing], I
noticed that you can sort the grid by any of the headers - "show",
"episode", "description", "station", "air date", and "length". It might be
a nice idea to have the header that the grid is sorted by underlined as
well as display an up/down triangle to show if the list is in ascending or
descending order. [i stumbled upon the list order by accident, as i
clicked 'air date' twice thinking i hadn't clicked it the 1st time, and
the air dates were shown in reverse order - very cool!].

BTW, I'm *very* impressed with the UI of mythweb. The use of CSS to easily
see which shows will be recorded is awesome.

/vjl/