RESOLVED: Re: [mythtv-users] Can't capture using PVR250

Shawn Flynn shawn at shawnflynn.com
Tue Mar 30 22:20:00 EST 2004

Thanks Thomas. I'll give that a try. I'm a bit of a linux n00b so it should
be an interesting learning experience downgrading my drivers. Anytime I've
tried it in the past, I've completely hosed my system. Oh well, worst case
scenario is that I re-install from scratch again and choose the .25 drivers
for ivtv. It'll only be the 5th time in the last 3 days I've done that. LOL.
I sure am glad I verified that I have a good backup of my recordings and the
database. :-)