RESOLVED: Re: [mythtv-users] Can't capture using PVR250

Thomas Hudak tom at 1337consulting.net
Tue Mar 30 20:01:22 EST 2004

Well, I discovered the pseudo-problem in that the .26 and .27 rev's are
broken.. Downgrade to the .25 rev of the ivtv modules to get things
working again..

This was a bit of a pain on my system, I ended up just grabbing the 25
rev and deinstalled the 26, and 27 rev's w/ an rpm -e --force --nodeps.

Everything is back up and running..

Again, for all who are seeing the same problems, downgrade to the 25 rev
of the ivtv drivers. I used the following rpm..
http://download.atrpms.net/production/packages/fedora-1-i386/atrpms/ivtv-kmdl-smp-2.4.22-1.2174.nptl_37.rhfc1.at-0.1.9-25.rhfc1.at.i686.rpm

Good luck! This is probably an issue for the ivtv lists..

Thanks all!