[mythtv-users] problems with PVR250 grey remote on FC1&mythtv

Pavan Chavva chavva at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 14:45:50 EST 2004

Hello All,
  I recently installed mythtv following Jarod's guide
  on ASUS Pundit with Fedora Core 1. Most of it works
  except my PVR250 grey remote. After I reboot the
  machine it works fine for once. For any reason If
  I bounce(up and down)mythfrontend it stops working.
  I even upgraded to Axel's latest lirc
0.7.0-26_cvs20040324 packages. But my problem still
remains.

  Any help is greatly appreciated! Without remote
  functionality I can not move my system into my
  living room to enjoy mythtv!!

  Thanks in advance,
  - Pavan