[mythtv-users] Re: ASUS Digimax Barebones

Dex West dexwest at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 17:13:22 EST 2004

Its a very nice looking box, although the SPDIF
location doesn't help. My only problem is its not
configurable enough.  The basic system has stuff which
I just don't want to pay for.  Do you use the 160 gig
drive, card reader, tv-tuner, WifI, and HDTV
connector?

I suppose if you need those things then its probably
not that expensive..